Dr. Andreas Amann
School of Mathematical Sciences
University College Cork
Office: WGB 1-45
Phone: +353 21 420 5837
- Pierce Ryan, PhD student since 2018, funded by Irish Research Council
- Andrew Flynn, PhD student since 2018, funded by Irish Research Council
- Joseph Collins, PhD student since 2018, joint supervision with Kieran Mulchrone
- Kankana Paul, PhD student since 2017, joint supervision with Saibal Roy.
- Christopher O Connor, PhD student since 2016, funded by UCC, joint supervision with Sebastian Wieczorek.
- Alan Murphy Quille, Research Master student 2015-2016, funded by European Commission graduated in 2016.
- David O'Shea, PhD student 2012-2016, funded by Irish Research Council, graduated in 2016.
- Masoud Seifikar, Postdoctoral Researcher 2013-2014, funded by SFI.
- Eoin Clerkin, PhD student 2010-2014, funded by SFI, graduated in 2014, joint supervision with Eoin O'Reilly.
- Nicolas Blackbeard, Postdoctoral Researcher 2011-2013, funded by SFI.
- Dmitri Tuchapsky, Software developer 2012-2013, funded by European Commission.
- (since 2019) Enterprise Ireland Grant by principal investigator Dr. Kieran Mulchrone.
- (since 2014) SFI PI grant by principal investigator
Prof. Frank Peters. Title: Injection locking within Photonic Integrated Circuits supporting high spectral density optical communications.
- (since 2012) SFI PI grant by principal investigator
Dr. Saibal Roy. Title: Vibration based wideband electromagnetic micropower generators on silicon: MEMS to NEMS.
Erdös number: 4